Saturday, October 17, 2009

Love Actually

Directed by Richard Curtis, Love Actually actually touches your heart more than any other holiday movie. I'm always in the mood to watch this movie, any time of year, though it does make me wish for Christmas that much more when it's sweltering hot in July and I want to cuddle with somebody. Full of a wide array of actors, this movie offers a variety of humor, romance, sadness, and, yes, disgust. So many storylines in a movie means so many more audiences are pleased. My favorite kind of movie is one about love, the cheesy kind, with the happy ending. This movie provides that, with top music to boot. Watch it, and keep in mind what I'm about to say: I love the Love Actually boy who runs through the Airport. The sound editing is top notch, and that kid's face is just too cute.

Love, peace, and soul (train),
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment